This year September marks a stronger push towards routine than before. Lunches at home have been a cross between throwing together whatever you can find in the cupboards and experimenting with new recipes.
But now it’s time to get more organised and make something delicious that will save you time if you are having lunch at home or give you something to look forward to if you are having lunch out and about.
Join the lunch club!
Welcome to lunch club – our new monthly series where we will give you inspiration for your lunch box and complement your favourite Ten Acre flavours – AND just like our crisps everything will be vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free!
This month we are making a vegan chickpea ‘chuna’ mayo sandwich filler which makes 4 fillings and lasts for up to 3 days in the fridge – perfect for meal prepping!
Chuna Mayo Sandwich Filler
- 1x 400g can chickpeas drained & rinsed
- 1x 200g tinned sweetcorn
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 heaped Tbsp vegan mayonnaise (We used Dr Wills)
- A small handful of fresh parsley finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- A glug of olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas then put in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients
- Simply spread between two slices of your favourite bread and pair with your favourite Ten Acre crisps – we chose Hickory BBQ because their smoky flavour perfectly compliments the sweet red onion and sweetcorn of the sandwich!
Fancy taking your lunches to the next level?
Enter our giveaway with Dr Wills to be in with a chance of winning a selection of their delicious, all-natural, vegan sauces and we will also send you a whole box including every flavour of our hand cooked crisps.