Are you making a Veg Pledge? Throughout November people across the UK are challenging themselves to go vegan or vegetarian for the month, which is a campaign we can get behind!
To show our support of this fanatic campaign message, we wanted to share one of our favourite lunchtime recipes, to show that vegan food can be fun, simple and super healthy.
Join the lunch club!
Welcome to lunch club – our monthly series where we share and recipes to inspire your lunch box and complement your favourite Ten Acre flavours. The recipes are always vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free, just like our crisps!
This month we’re making Rainbow Hummus Wraps – crunchy and full of flavour, this lunch will give you a pop of colour on a grey, autumnal day.
Rainbow Wrap Ingredients
- 2-3 whole grain, gluten-free wraps
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ¼ yellow pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 carrot cut into matchsticks
- ¼ red pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep and rinse the vegetable, so they’re ready to wrap
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus in an even layer across each wrap
- Layer the veggies (in rainbow order!) over hummus, season to taste and roll tightly.
- Pair with your favourite flavour Ten Acre crisps – we chose When the Chilli Got Sweet to complement the naturally sweet salad flavours.
If you’re trying this at home, we would LOVE to see your creation! Don’t forget to take a picture and tag us on Instagram @ten_acre_snacks, we might even share it on our feed!